The LVA/ICA 2018 conference will include a special session on SiSEC, where you may come and present your work. If you wish to present your work at the conference, send an informal extended abstract to antoine [dot] liutkus [at] inria [dot] fr
- The extended abstract should be less than two pages, including references
- It should describe a technique submitted to SiSEC 2018
- This abstract will not be included in the proceedings for LVA/ICA 2018
- Provided you register and come to the conference, it will give you the opportunity to present and discuss your work in the SiSEC special session.
In any case, note that participation to the LVA/ICA conference is not mandatory for participating to SiSEC: you may just participate to SiSEC without submitting anything.
Welcome to the main page for community-based Signal Separation Evaluation Campaign (SiSEC 2018).
SiSEC aims to be a large-scale regular campaign building upon the experience of previous evaluation campaigns (SASSEC, SiSEC2008, SiSEC2010, SiSEC2011, SiSEC2013, SiSEC2015 and SiSEC2016) to compare performance of source separation systems on the same data and metrics. The unique aspect of this campaign is that it is not a competition but a scientific evaluation from which we can draw rigorous scientific conclusions.
It will be held in conjunction with the LVA/ICA 2018 conference, where participants will be able to present their approach through a special session.
Oct 15th 2017 – Deadline for task proposal Dec 18th 2017– Call for submission of separation results Feb 4th 2018 – LVA/ICA 2018 Paper submission deadline
- Mar 1st 2018 – Submission system for SiSEC MUS open
- Apr 1st 2018 – Submission of separation results for both MUS and ASY
- Apr 8th 2018 – Publication of separation results
- Apr 16 2018 – LVA/ICA Camera-ready papers deadline
- Jul 2nd 2018 – LVA/ICA 2018 conference begins.
Datasets, Tasks, and Evaluation Procedures
Please visit the page of each task for details and instructions concerning participation.
Evaluation Results of SiSEC 2018
Link available on April 8th 2018.
SiSEC 2018 Evaluation Organizing Committee
- Antoine Liutkus (Inria)
- Fabian Stöter (Inria)
- Zafar Rafii (Gracenote)
- Nobutaka Ito (NTT)
- Yuki Mitsufuji (Sony)