Welcome to the main page for the sixth community-based Signal Separation Evaluation Campaign (SiSEC 2016).
SiSEC aims to be a large-scale regular campaign building upon the experience of previous evaluation campaigns and first community-based Signal Separation Evaluation Campaign (SASSEC).
It will be held in conjunction with the LVA/ICA 2017 conference, where participants will be able to present their approach.
So far, several SiSECs (SiSEC2008, SiSEC2010, SiSEC2011, SiSEC2013 and SiSEC2015) were held every one and half year. The unique aspect of this campaign is that it is not a competition but a scientific evaluation from which we can draw rigorous scientific conclusions.
- 22nd Apr, 2016: Deadline for evaluation proposal
- 13th Jun, 2016: Call for submission of separation results for MUS, ASY, UND, BGN
22th Jul, 2016: 5th, Aug, 2016: Deadline for submission of separation results for MUS, ASY, UND, BGN tasks
- 14th Aug, 2016: Deadline for submission of separation results for BIO task
- 2nd Sep., 2016: Paper submission deadline of LVA/ICA 2017
- Nov., 2016: Publication of SiSEC 2016 results (on the web)
- 2nd. Dec, 2016: Deadline for LVA/ICA camera-ready papers
- 21-23 Feb., 2017: LVA/ICA conference
Datasets, Tasks, and Evaluation Procedures
- Underdetermined speech and music mixtures
- Two-channel mixtures of speech and real-world background noise
- Professionally produced music recordings
- Asynchronous recordings of speech mixtures
- Separation of biomedical signals
We welcome other tasks/datasets/evaluation criteria from participants. Anyone can comment or reply about this issue via the comment system at the bottom of the task page.
Evaluation Results of SiSEC 2016
SiSEC 2016 Evaluation Organizing Committee
- Antoine Liutkus (Inria)
- Nobutaka Ono (NII)
- Daichi Kitamura (SOKENDAI)
- Nobutaka Ito (NTT)
- Zafar Rafii (Gracenote)
- Fabian Stöter (Audiolabs)
- Bertrand Rivet (Grenoble INP)
- Julie Fontecave (IMAG)