Welcome to the main page for community-based Signal Separation Evaluation Campaign (SiSEC 2018).
It will be held in conjunction with the LVA/ICA 2018 conference, where participants will be able to present their approach through a special session.
So far, several SiSECs (SiSEC2008, SiSEC2010, SiSEC2011, SiSEC2013, SiSEC2015 and SiSEC2016) were held every one and half year. The unique aspect of this campaign is that it is not a competition but a scientific evaluation from which we can draw rigorous scientific conclusions.
- Oct 15th 2017 – Deadline for task proposal
- Nov 17th 2017 – Call for submission of separation results
- January 15th 2018 – LVA/ICA 2018 Paper submission deadline
- February 12th 2018 – Submission of separation results
- April 16 2018 – LVA/ICA Camera-ready papers deadline
- June 2nd 2018 – LVA/ICA 2018 conference begins.
Datasets, Tasks, and Evaluation Procedures
We welcome other tasks/datasets/evaluation criteria from participants.
Anyone can comment or reply about this issue via the comment system at the bottom of the task page.
Evaluation Results of SiSEC 2018
- When available
SiSEC 2018 Evaluation Organizing Committee
- Antoine Liutkus (Inria)
- Yuki Mitsufugi (Sony)
- Zafar Rafii (Gracenote)
- Fabian Stöter (Audiolabs)
- You ?!